About Caliper, Inc.
Caliper, Inc. is committed to supporting and serving our customers, our contractors and our internal organization. Our commitment to quality and customer service has established us as a preeminent service provider and leader in the industry.
Caliper, Inc. has a nationwide recruiting, screening and client network that attracts personnel with the knowledge to meet your needs. In today’s changing business environment, Caliper, Inc. understands that outsourcing services must be flexible and responsive. Caliper’s outsourcing is done this way so our clients can focus entirely on what is important to them: their company’s demands and goals.
Our Commitment to Our Community:
Caliper, Inc. was founded in 1983, incorporated in 1984, in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Caliper is proactive in hiring local talent and partners with regional training and educational institutions to promote customer employment opportunities. We are active in local and regional initiatives to promote diversity and employment opportunities for the disabled.
Caliper is proud to support the following organizations:
- Virginia Beach Neptune Festival – one of the top 10 festivals in the United States. Proceeds go to Children’s Hospital of the Kings Daughters – CHKD and The Seaton House in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- People in Need (PIN) – Virginia Beach Homeless Ministry
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure – Caliper locally sponsors runners in marathons
- Multiple Sclerosis
- JT Walk & Beach Party – support for ALS research, treatments and cure
Our Commitment to Our Clients:
In order to best serve our clients, we have established:
- a certified QA/QC program
- status as a GSA Schedule contractor
- the ability to hold DoE and DoD clearances
- an excellent safety program.
We also maintain the following professional affiliations and certifications:
- American Staffing Association
- Association of General Contractors
- ASME “R” Stamp
- Class “A” General Contractor License, Multiple States
- OSHA Forklift Certification Training Program
- OSHA Safety Training Program
- Quality Assurance Program, Recognized by Commercial Nuclear Customers
- Welder Certification Program
Our offices also maintain membership in their local chambers of commerce, including:
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Richmond, Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Charlotte, North Carolina Chamber of Commerce
- Dayton, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Warren, Michigan Chamber of Commerce
Caliper has the capability to provide 100% diversity spend through strategic alliances with an SBA-Certified 8(a), SDB, SDVOSB, and Virginia SWAM business.